In this guide, we will offer a simple walkthrough of the Chick-fil-A customer experience survey at www.mcfavisit.com. Through this survey, all Chick-fil-A customers can leave a feedback.
In addition to contributing to the improvement of Chick-fil-A restaurants’ services and products, customers will also receive a Chick-fil-A coupon after completing the survey.
We will explain how to obtain and redeem the coupon as well while mentioning the basic MyChickFilAVisit survey requirements.
Chick-fil-A Survey Rewards
As previously mentioned, Chick-fil-A customers who fill in the survey at www.mycfavisit.com will receive a Chick-fil-A coupon. The coupon comes as a code which will appear on screen after filling in the answers to survey questions.
To redeem your Chick-fil-A coupon, you must write the code on your receipt. Look for a specially designated area on the Chick-fil-A receipt to fill in the coupon code. Once your have written down the coupon code on your receipt, you can bring it with to any Chick-fil-A location to redeem it.
The Chick-fil-A coupon value should be printed on your receipt. Offers may change from time to time. They are generally either discounts or free Chick-fil-A menu items.
Chick-fil-A Survey Requirements
To complete the MyChickFilAVisit survey you will need a recent Chick-fil-A receipt with a serial code and a survey invitation. The serial code will grant you access to the MyChickFilAVisit questionnaire.
You will also need the physical receipt to write down the Chick-fil-A coupon code and redeem it.
Bear in mind that the survey can only be accessed at www.mycfavisit.com. This means you will also need a computer and internet connection.
Chick-fil-A Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you meet all the requirements and you are interested in the rewards, you can now start with the Chick-fil-A survey. Please note that this will not give you direct access to Chick Fil A customer service. For this, please use the information we have provided at the end of our Chick-fil-A Survey guide.
If you are ready to begin, follow these steps:
- Visit the web survey page, www.mycfavisit.com (the MyChickFilAVisit website address may change, so consult your receipt for the current the address).
- You can select the survey language before starting the questionnaire. Your options are English and Spanish.
- Begin the Chick-fil-A survey by entering the serial number from your receipt. It should be clearly printed on it and it should contain five sets of digits.
- Press the Start button.
- Start answering all of the questions as they appear on your screen. Questions will be related mostly to your recent experience at a Chick-fil-A restaurant and the items you purchased.
- When you reach the end of the Chick-fil-A survey, you will get a validation code. Write down the code on the original receipt before closing the www.mycfavisit.com website. After you close the website, you might not be able to recover your survey coupon code.
Chick-fil-A Useful Links & Information
To browse through the Chick Fil A menu items, look up a Chick Fil A recipe or find a location in your neighborhood, please visit the restaurant’s official website at www.chick-fil-a.com.
You can also order food online, browse the kids and family section or even check out the company info and careers page if you want to work at Chick Fil A sometime.
For any common issues, you can consult the Frequently Asked Questions list available in the Contact and Support page. If you want to get in touch with customer service personally, you can use the online contact form provided here: www.chick-fil-a.com/Connect/Contact-Us-CARES.
As an alternative, you can call Chick-fil-A customer service at 1-866-CFA-2040 or write them a letter at:
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139 – 9923