If you have recently been to a Quest Diagnostics office, you have been likely encouraged to participate in the Quest Diagnostics patient satisfaction survey, available at www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com.
The QuestDiagnosticsFeedback.com survey allows you to share your thoughts on a variety of topics related to Quest Diagnostics appointments, Quest Diagnostics laboratories, and their services in general.
Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey Rewards
Quest Diagnostics encourages every partient to leave their feedback using the QuestDiagnosticsFeedback.com page. As mentioned, the Quest Diagnostics survey covers a wide range of topics.
Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no rewards for completing the survey. Still, the survey is quite short – it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes, and it’s the easiest way to voice your opinion on your experience with Quest Diagnostics.
Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey Requirements
Anybody can complete the Quest Diagnostics patient survey. All you need to access the survey is an internet connection since the survey is available only online (at www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com).
Other than that, you really don’t need anything to enter the survey. You can take the survey as soon or as late as you like.
However, we would recommend that minors be supervised by an adult while taking the Quest Diagnostics Feedback survey.
Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you want to take the Quest Diagnostics survey, these are several steps you must follow:
- Access the Quest Diagnostics survey page, questdiagnosticsfeedback.com. You can also access the Quest Diagnostics Feedback survey through the main Quest Diagnostics website, www.questdiagnostics.com. The link can be found in the Contact Us section.
- Mention where your last Quest Diagnostics visit took place. You can choose between Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center or Physician’s Office. Depending on your answer, you will be redirected to the appropriate survey page of QuestDiagnosticsFeedback.com
- Once you have selected the appropriate option, press Next Page to proceed. We will cover a few of the steps involved for a visit to the Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center.
- To begin with, you need to mention the specific Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center that you visited. To do so, start by selecting your state from the drop-down list, then your city and finally the site code – office address (i.e. DC / Washington / HA2 – 2902 Porter Street Nw). See the screenshot below for details.
- Hit Next Page after each step and monitor your progress in the Survey Completion bar to see how far you are in completing the Quest Diagnostics survey.
- Most of the questions in the Quest Diagnostics Feedback survey are mandatory. If you do not feel comfortable answering a question, you can opt out of the survey
- Finally, you will have to provide a few general details about yourself, like age, gender, comments, insurance company (optional), and personal feedback on how their services and (particular) employees can improve (optional as well).
Quest Diagnostics Feedback Troubleshooting & Useful Info
If you cannot remember the address or location of the Quest Diagnostics office or patient center you visited, you can check it online. To do so, go to www.questdiagnostics.com, and visit the Contact Us page.
There, you can find a locator tool. Using this tool, you can find out more about Quest Diagnostics locations.
You can also use this page to set up Quest Diagnostic appointments, or find out how you need to prepare for a Quest Diagnostics appointment or examination.
For any issues you cannot solve using the information at www.questdiagnostics.com, you can contact the Quest Diagnostics customer service department.
Likewise, if you want to leave feedback regarding a topic not covered by the survey at QuestDiagnosticsFeedback.com, you can speak with customer service representative.
You can find all the contact information you need at www.questdiagnostics.com, in the Customer Service section of the Contact page.